This page last updated: December 21, 2012 as of Jan 2014
Foxtrot Troop (First Flight), 7th Squadron (Space) of the 27th Cavalry Regiment (Alpha Omega), 99th Space Cadets Brigade (YYY) [Space craft], 21st Army Brigade ((“Primii proeliari” (First to Fight), "Ne plus ultra" (Nothing Beyond or Better), "Semper Paratus" (Always Ready)), 21st Army (First, Furthest, Forever) Uteumque Ubique : Anywhere at Any Time
- Foxtrot Troop (First Flight)
7th Squadron (Space)
27th Cavalry Regiment (Alpha Omega)
- 99th Space Cadets Brigade (YYY) [Space craft]
Insignia : 21st Army Brigade,
Insignia : 21st Army (First, Furthest, Forever)
Foxtrot Troop consists of Space craft courtesy of the Catians.
Flying Saucer Building instructions
- Plastic saucer with Parallax BOE inside flashing LEDs, playing noises and controlling the door open-closing with a servo. It is a plastic steamer from a frozen dinner. Video is posted on U-Tube, as of now - it looks ___, just some flashing lights in a plastic saucer. Will probably use HO scale aliens (~1") rather than the 3" one pictured. Alien.bs2 is Parallax BOE BS2 code
- Catians appear when the door opens. The BOE controller was moved to another ship. An Arduino version is finished and the code and video are posted. The new version has a Lot of LEDs on the outside, sound, and 2 opening doors.
- Another plastic container that has been painted, BFG servoed, with a Parallax BOE inside (the same one) operating LEDs and the servo. Need to put a red LED in the barrel of the BFG. Catians piloting with
Puma Twins from Masamune Shirow's Dominion Tank Police riding shotgun.
AlienV2.bs2 is Parallax BOE BS2 code
My channel has the Video posted U-Tube, Video is posted on U-Tube
- Another plastic container... yeah, no more. honest.
- No flashing lights, not all the panels are there ... Google Runabout Rio Grande for some amazing versions and internal locations.
- Busch Gmbh : UFO Flying Saucer - Kit...
- Completed with the lights on. The aliens look like Half Life Vortigaunts and a space robot... or some kind of frog on its hind legs with a duck tail.
- So i modified one and made some ... Ack! Ack! Ack! We come in peace! Exterminate!
- Pegasus : The War of the Worlds - 1/144 Kit...
- Kit contents. Completed diorama. Dreams of putting LEDs in the shiny bits.
- Syma UFO quadcopter
The UFO is a little disorienting... maybe the spaceship would give more directional clues. White is front, Black is back. It is a Syma so it flies. Flying in a gymnasium would be ideal as it is too big for indoors and too light for outdoors. It is rugged so when it crashes in or out it survives.
Copyright © 1991..2014 by Ivan Lee Herring