This page last updated: December 21, 2012 as of Jan 2014
Barge unloader Conveyor Building instructions
- When this is actually developed the code will be posted to SourceForge
As of JUly 2013 Nothing has been done. Discussion in other pages of cars that were to be used and then reappointed to other use - as they were actually too large. Current plan is to use 24' Ore cars in 'pairs' OR beat up Coal gons OR some ~50' gondola...
- Video of a real barge unloader : Conveyor scoop lifts rock up to the bin of the second conveyor. The second conveyor moves rock from the bin and dumps into a funnel chute, and the rock falls into the train hoppers. The barge is moved by a positioner so the scooper can access all of the barge. The second conveyor is controlled (on-off) by a sensor and the train cars are moved by a positioner.
- Constructing the Barge Conveyor
- Conveyor to Conveyor transfer...
- Conveyor funnel rock loader...
Copyright © 1991..2014 by Ivan Lee Herring