This page last updated: December 21, 2012 as of February 2017
Coal Ship Rotary dumper Building instructions
- The code is posted to SourceForge : there is a subset that has only the Arduino code - that is all you need - the Rotary Dumper code. The Main download has Delphi code for the Missile launcher.
Coal Ship Rotary dumper
Coal in train cars from mine floodloader
is transported up and delivered to be rotary dumped into conveyor into ship loader into ship. Ship sails to distant port. Then the ships conveyor unloads at dock into conveyor-flood loader that loads train cars for delivery to steel mill rotary dumper and from there the coal is conveyored down into the mine flood loader.
- Coal Ship Rotary dumper : Over view
- Rotary dumper unloads train cars into a conveyor that loads into the top of the ship loader. The ship loader has an input at the top. From there the coal is partioned into sub-bins across the loader. The conveyor that loads the ship has as extension that moves along the ship. Each bin is emptied into the ships cargo bins.
- Coal ship has numerous hoppers to hold coal that is conveyored out at the port. Great Lakes Bulk Freighter
Waterline Plastic Model Kit (1/87 scale) 71" X 6" $389
- Ship unloads using its built in conveyor system. Coal is then conveyored into flood load into train cars. The coal is taken to the steel mill to be dumped down into the mine... to be taken to the ship
- Coal Ship Rotary dumper
- Walthers kit modified to be functional .. not much else to say that is not already said, just another one.
- When the paper plant dumper became 2 dumpers, there was a lack of positioner parts. A printer mechanism was bashed into a positioner and is to be used for the ship coal positioner. Used as a coal positioner simply because it cannot handle the longer wood chip cars. And then one of the wood chip sets was abandoned and they were combined into both length cars using one dumper-positioner and now there is a spare dumper-positioner- except it is wood chip length.
- That empty chip holder now contains a L293D to drive the priinter motor...
- Ship loading coal with L293D chip
Copyright © 1991..2017 by Ivan Lee Herring